LinkedIn Marketing Strategy Blog
10 Stats That Prove LinkedIn is the # 1 Social Network for B2B Marketers in 2015
This year, nearly all B2B marketers will increase their content marketing budget – an absolute must in staying top of mind with clients and prospects in this fast-pace digitized world.
94% of B2B marketers will use LinkedIn to distribute this content – making it the most used social media platform for content sharing.
And by positioning yourself as a thought leader on LinkedIn, you are able to gain trust while engaging your current clients and future prospects.
You can turn “likes” into loyalty by providing (or creating) useful and relevant content that your top prospects can view right at their finger tips.
Need more convincing?
Here are some stats:
- There are approximately 347 million LinkedIn members worldwide
- LinkedIn’s network is growing at a rate of 2 sign-ups per second
- LinkedIn is the #1 social network for driving traffic to corporate websites
- 70% of B2B marketers are creating more content than a year ago
- More than 2 million unique publishers are using the LinkedIn share button to send content into the social networking platform
- 50% of LinkedIn members are more likely to buy from a company they engage with on the social networking site
- 80% of LinkedIn members want to connect with companies
- 80% of B2B social networking leads come from LinkedIn
- The increase in leads B2B marketers are generating on LinkedIn is at 150%
- Discussion groups produce 86.3% of conversions
It is no secret that LinkedIn is a lead generation power tool.
If used effectively, it has the ability to produce leads at sky-rocketing numbers.
Tip: 1 in 3 posts that triggered engagement on LinkedIn had a question mark in it. So go ahead and ask some questions to get the conversations rolling.
By following different tips and tricks on how to properly take full advantage of all LinkedIn has to offer, you will be seeing leads trickle in before you know it.
Need some help? Looking to outsource your LinkedIn Advertising? Well you're looking at the best in the world.