Chief Marketing Officer
LinkedSelling is a fast-growing business consulting firm that has grown by roughly 300% every single year we have been in business, and was named #252 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private U.S. companies.
We’re looking to hire a truly exceptional Chief Marketing Officer to help take our company to the next level. To put it bluntly, we are looking for somebody who has been where we are aiming to go, and who can help us get there. Our goals are lofty, and we intend to meet them. We need your help making it happen.
As a member of our senior leadership team, the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is responsible for working with the CEO and COO in setting the strategy and for the effective marketing of all brands and programs to drive profitable sales.
The CMO is responsible for ensuring the talent of the Marketing Team will meet both current and future needs of the business, and will be a hands-on player in the Marketing Team as well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for campaign planning. You will be the architect.
- Overall company direction and strategy, in conjunction with the leadership team.
- Responsible for developing new program concepts, product launch narratives, content strategy.
- Overall leadership of the Marketing Team including direct and indirect reports. You love people, and people love you.
- Develop Key Relationships with Joint Venture Partners, Industry Partners, CoMarketing Partners, etc.
- Final approval and responsibility for all creative and copy.
- You should like getting your hands dirty. Sometimes rolling up your sleeves and doing work is required. We’re all in it together.
- Planning for new hires based on growth objectives.
- Recruitment and relationship building with potential new hires
- Responsibility for Lead Generation for all Programs and Brands
- Responsibility for all Online Sales
- Skills development and leadership development for the marketing team.
- Promote and protect company culture.
- Development and management of Systems and SOPs for Marketing Team.
- Oversee all facets of product launches.
We are looking for a CMO who has led the marketing team of a fast growth company, going from multiple seven figures in annual sales to multiple eight figures. In other words, you have led a company from $5 million to $20-$30 million+. And not just any company, but one similar to ours in the digital/ online space. An exceptional level of experience in an agency environment and internet marketing will be required. This position is for a true market leader, an A+++ player, somebody who is at the top of their game.
Needless to say, you should be very experienced at all of the above duties and responsibilities.
Most important to us, above and beyond anything else, is whether you are a fit for our culture. Culture fit is #1, and along with that, a high integrity and a results-focused attitude are key.
Our company is based in St. Louis, but roughly ⅔ of our team is remote. You can be based anywhere (U.S. Residents Only), but must be willing to travel every once in awhile.
This is not for someone who lives for the weekends and dreads Monday morning going back to “work.” We’re a mission-driven company who, at the core, are about changing the lives and businesses of everyone who comes into contact with our company. Sometimes you might have to work late, sometimes you may have to work a Saturday, but at the same time….sometimes you’ll get the afternoon off, and you’ll have the flexibility to structure your life the way you see fit. We have a very open and flexible time off policy. But when we have a big project and work needs to get done, then we’re all hands on deck.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Negotiable and commensurate based on experience.
- Vacation, holiday, and personal time.
- Health Insurance available after 60 days of employment