Is the Traffic and Ads Manager position more than creating some digital ads and creating digital traffic? Do you believe the Traffic and Ads Manager has the power to turn that traffic into tangible results?
We do!! That’s why we’re looking for a truly exceptional individual that will be responsible for supporting our marketing department in managing multiple, simultaneous marketing initiatives that are critical to our business operations and growth.
If you believe that too, then you just might be right for our team!
LinkedSelling is a fast-growing business consulting firm that has grown by roughly 300% every single year we have been in business and was named #252 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private U.S. companies.
We’re looking to hire an A player, a superstar, a true go-getter that does not need to be micromanaged for the Traffic and Ads Manager position. This individual will have a strong aptitude in ad buying, generating targeted web traffic through various sources, and especially Facebook ads. As well as have those intangibles that make you stick out from the pack. You must understand (and love) traffic/ads management and can prove you’ve got a track record of doing so.
Most important to us, above and beyond anything else, is whether you are a fit for our culture. So, even if you feel that you might not have quite as much experience as some others, we welcome you to apply. Culture fit is #1, and along with that, a high integrity and a results-focused attitude are key.
– Create and manage all paid ad campaigns and email drops for internal funnels, launches and promotions.
– Identify and test new traffic sources with current sales funnels
– Manage relationship with any 3rd party ad agencies and contractors who are running campaigns for us.
– Create ad graphics and write ad copy for paid advertising campaigns.
– Collaborate with other marketing team members on split tests and funnel optimization recommendations.
– Organic traffic distribution and SEO
– Create detailed reports and send numbers to Director of Marketing
– At least 2-5 years experience working within the paid advertising (preferably Facebook) and/or agency space.
– A high-level understanding of ad tracking pixels and retargeting, what pixels go where, etc.
– Experience working in the online training or direct marketing space
– Graphic design and copywriting skills
– A general understanding of marketing funnels and optimization strategies
– Strong proofreading skills for custom creative and content
Traffic/Ads Manager Must Haves:
– Love a challenge and are resourceful when it comes to figuring things out and making them happen.
– Can work alone and don’t need your hand held every step of the way.
– Have great attention to detail and be able to pull multiple pieces of a puzzle together (team and tasks).
– Experience with the creation AND implementation of successful ad campaigns on a mix of LinkedIn, Twitter, Google Display Network, and/or Youtube among others.
– Experience with Google analytics and advanced traffic reporting tools.
– Working knowledge of Infusionsoft.
– Have exceptional communication skills when it comes to dealing with team members, customers, and outside vendors.
– Have a can-do attitude. “That’s not in my job description” is a line we never use.
– Embraces every part of the business with energy and passion.
– Are super organized but can move quickly to ensure things get done effectively and efficiently.
– Are technology savvy and eager to learn new systems
This is a full-time position so the time investment will typically be 40 hours per week and you’ll be working roughly within the hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
That said, this is not for someone who lives for the weekends and dreads Monday morning going back to “work.” We’re a mission-driven company who, at the core, are about changing the lives and businesses of everyone who comes into contact with our company. Sometimes you might have to work late, sometimes you may have to work a Saturday, but at the same time….sometimes you’ll get the afternoon off, and you’ll have the flexibility to structure your life the way you see fit. We have a very open and flexible time off policy. But when we have a big project and work needs to get done, then we’re all hands on deck.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Negotiable, depending on experience.
- Vacation, holiday, and personal time.
- Health Insurance available after 60 days of employment
This position is virtual, meaning you do not need to report into the office and can work from wherever you want… so long as you have a quiet space, a reliable phone and internet service. (U.S. Residents Only)
Working at LinkedSelling is demanding, but also very fun and very rewarding. It’s definitely hard work, but if you put in the effort and do a great job, there will be lots to learn and a lot of room for you to grow with us.