Looking for a rock star Web Designer to join our marketing team!
Do you believe that the role of a Web Designer is more than just playing around with aesthetics? Do you believe that functionality is equally as important as the aesthetics?
We do! That’s why we’re looking for a truly exceptional Web Designer that will be responsible for supporting our marketing department in managing multiple, simultaneous projects that are critical to our business operations and growth.
If you believe that too, then you just might be right for our team!
LinkedSelling is a fast-growing business consulting firm that has grown by roughly 300% every single year we have been in business and was named #252 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private U.S. companies.
We’re looking to hire an A player, a superstar, a true go-getter that does not need to be micromanaged for the Web Designer position.
This individual will have a strong aptitude in graphic design for websites, functionality of websites and landing pages as well as have those intangibles that make you stick out from the pack. You must understand (and love) all aspects of web design and can prove you’ve got a track record of doing so.
Most important to us, above and beyond anything else, is whether you are a fit for our culture. So, even if you feel that you might not have quite as much experience as some others, we welcome you to apply. Culture fit is #1, and along with that, a high integrity and a results-focused attitude are key.
– Design, produce and manage all website pages including, but not limited to, sales and landing pages for both our marketing agency, online courses, and other web properties.
– Design and produce all marketing collateral including, but not limited to, ebooks, whitepapers, social media graphics, etc.
– Create and conceptualize graphic layouts and wireframes to communicate desired functionality and presentation.
– Manage projects that include custom work from a web developer.
– Perform basic HTML and CSS work on an as-needed basis.
– Organize and manage archive of graphics, logos, and other designs.
– Collaborate with management, training, and marketing team for project conception and design.
– Advanced experience working with Adobe CC including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
– Experience working in WordPress and with plugin management
– Ability to not only design a landing page from scratch but also use drag-n-drop tools for work that can be done without custom development.
– Experience in designing responsive web pages
– Basic understanding of direct marketing and general marketing strategy
– Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
A good understanding of and experience working with landing page builders such as LeadPages, Clickfunnels, Unbounce, Thrive, and/or OptimizePress (if these are new terms to you, then this is not the position for you).
This is a full-time position so the time investment will typically be 40 hours per week and you’ll be working roughly within the hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
That said, this is not for someone who lives for the weekends and dreads Monday morning going back to “work.” We’re a mission-driven company who, at the core, are about changing the lives and businesses of everyone who comes into contact with our company. Sometimes you might have to work late, sometimes you may have to work a Saturday, but at the same time….sometimes you’ll get the afternoon off, and you’ll have the flexibility to structure your life the way you see fit. We have a very open and flexible time off policy. But when we have a big project and work needs to get done, then we’re all hands on deck.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Negotiable, depending on experience.
- Vacation, holiday, and personal time.
- Health Insurance available after 60 days of employment
This position is virtual, meaning you do not need to report into the office and can work from wherever you want… so long as you have a quiet space, a reliable phone and internet service. (U.S. Residents Only)
Working at LinkedSelling is demanding, but also very fun and very rewarding. It’s definitely hard work, but if you put in the effort and do a great job, there will be lots to learn and a lot of room for you to grow with us.