Web Optimization Manager/Strategist
The Website Optimization Manager plays a critical role in managing the website and landing pages for lead generation and product sales. The position reports to the Director of Marketing and will involve collaboration with all departments at LinkedSelling as well as external partner resources.
As our Web Optimization Manager / Strategist, you will “own” the public facing website(s) and lead generation landing pages for LinkedSelling. You are an expert at creating A/B tests – including the planning documents detailing how the user flows through the funnel – and you understand that your decisions will be driven by the data, not the latest shiny object in Website design or user experience.
The ideal applicant is an analytical genius, a strategic thinker and a methodical marketer who understands the fundamental elements that build website traffic and converts those visitors into qualified leads. Strong candidates will also know what CRO means (perhaps you’ve had the title “CRO manager” for an advertising agency?); and will embrace methodologies that constantly improve lead conversions.
This position requires a high-energy, self-motivated individual that thrives in a fast paced environment. It is ideal for someone who is eager to make an impact and who possesses the talent and ability to get measurable results in a short amount of time. You must be thoughtful about the customer journey and understand the value our products and services bring to their bottom line. You have spent some time generating leads for a business-to-business marketing team either as a consultant or on the team.
- “Own” the website(s) and landing pages to ensure sure they are driving qualified leads on mobile first, then desktop.
- Create compelling landing pages with killer user experiences to capture marketing qualified leads (MQLs), prospect opt-in’s and product sales.
- Collaborate with Marketing Director to create funnel-mapping for website and landing pages, develop website roadmap and website/landing page release schedules.
- Work with partners and internal resources to develop and manage website(s) content.
- Write and/or edit compelling page copy that attracts organic traffic to the website or landing page.
- Analyze website & landing page performance, provide regular reporting and insights and find ways to improve conversion rate.
- Develop, implement, and analyze A/B split and multivariate testing scenarios for landing pages and popular content pages on the website(s).
- Recommend actions to maximize clicks, conversions and lead generation efforts from paid and earned media channels.
- Collaborate with product team director(s) to maintain a seamless U/X from public-facing, lead generation pages, into the product.
- Use data to drive strategy and action plans
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and insights to management about visitor and prospect behavior (to optimize lead conversion)
- Oversee SEO strategist/contractor(s) and/or Agency to improve organic traffic to website and lead capture landing pages.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Five years+ experience managing lead generation websites
- Expert working knowledge of CRO and A/B testing
- Expert knowledge of WordPress, including plugins, themes, and stylesheets
- Proven success and previous experience working with landing page systems like Unbounce, Lead Pages, and Optimizely; Past experience with InfusionSoft is a must-have.
- Fluent in CRO and advanced understanding of organic search concepts (If you don’t know what these are, please do not apply)
- Expertise using web analytics and data to drive decisions, identify opportunities, and to validate the success of key site changes/enhancements.
- Advanced or expert knowledge and experience using Google Analytics.
- Strong writing skills, particularly for lead generation landing pages.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Passionate marketer who is not afraid to take initiative, try new things, sometimes fail, and to learn from those mistakes.
- Highly collaborative team player who seeks to understand and listen first, before recommending improvements.
- Strong work ethic with a commitment diving into the details demanded for flawless execution.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Negotiable, depending on experience.
- Vacation, holiday, and personal time.
- Health Insurance available after 60 days of employment
This position is virtual, meaning you do not need to report into the office and can work from wherever you want… so long as you have a quiet space, a reliable phone and internet service. (U.S. Residents Only)
Working at LinkedSelling is demanding, but also very fun and very rewarding. It’s definitely hard work, but if you put in the effort and do a great job, there will be lots to learn and a lot of room for you to grow with us.