Email Marketing/CRM Manager
Location: St. Louis, MO or Remote
We are looking for an experienced CRM Marketing Manager with an emphasis on lead generation and B2B marketing to develop strategies and implement programs to activate, engage, retain, cross-sell and increase sales conversions and customer LTV. You will develop end to end promotional and lifecycle-based communication programs reaching multiple customer segments across email and mobile, assess performance, and optimize. Partnering with internal and external teams to navigate strategy and execution will be a key tenant of this role. This role reports to the Director of Marketing.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
You are a master wordsmith who can transform good copy into great stories that drive clicks and conversions. You have an eye for detail; and a passion for grammar. You’ve had previous experience designing and deploying both promotional and automated email campaigns and building complex, segmented audiences, and workflows in an enterprise-class email system such as InfusionSoft, SalesForce or Marketo. You are an expert in leveraging CRM to develop customer journeys, set-up rules based creative messaging, develop and monitor testing scenarios and regularly report on KPIs and insights to key stakeholders.
- Writing and implementing funnel strategies, light copywriting, marketing automation, user segmentation/scoring, surveys, and leveraging dynamic/triggered messaging to optimize campaign responsiveness.
- Collaborate with and support other departments, to develop and implement end-to-end journey and lifecycle campaigns which include campaign planning and design, target criteria selection, list management, campaign health monitoring and post campaign analysis.
- Champion of the marketing team’s CRM reporting dashboard, including maintaining data integrity, security, and architecture.
- Lead the effort to provide data and analysis to analyze and optimize campaigns, tests and channel level impact.
- Ensure reporting automation and accuracy, timeliness of reports available from directly managed CRM systems and reporting tools provided.
- Provide operational planning and execution for CRM programs which include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Set-up and deploy complex and automated communication journeys.
- Set up business rules that drive content, triggers, audience segmentation and channel selection/cadence.
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot any performance issues and demonstrate an ability to drive successful resolutions.
- Manage schedule of deployments to all segments of the database, to optimize user response/experience and actively manage contact list size & health.
- Develop, set up, execute and own on-going test plan.
- Ensure tests conducted are measurable and can be tied back to business impact.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-5+ years of experience in CRM / database / direct response/email marketing experience in a fast-paced demand or lead generation environment, preferably within a subscription or lifecycle based business. Agency or client side welcome.
- Experience with a major Email Service Provider or CRM platform is required; InfusionSoft expertise is strongly preferred.
- Experience working with enterprise reporting tools; Tableau expertise preferred.
- Experience with start to finish planning, executing multi-channel direct marketing CRM programs including email, SMS, mobile push and site notifications. Strong follow-through responsibilities demonstrated.
- Analytical thinker with a can-do, problem-solving attitude and a depth of knowledge in digital analytics, campaign tracking, and ROI metrics.
- Experience with A/B and multi-variate testing required.
- Excellent project management skills with a bias towards action against goals, on-time delivery, and flawless execution.
- Experience working in a matrix organization preferred. Strong interpersonal skills that foster teamwork and inspire confidence.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross functionally.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suites (Excel, Powerpoint, etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Negotiable, depending on experience.
- Vacation, holiday, and personal time.
- Health Insurance available after 60 days of employment
This position is virtual, meaning you do not need to report into the office and can work from wherever you want… so long as you have a quiet space, a reliable phone and internet service. (U.S. Residents Only)
Working at LinkedSelling is demanding, but also very fun and very rewarding. It’s definitely hard work, but if you put in the effort and do a great job, there will be lots to learn and a lot of room for you to grow with us.