Marketing Project Manager
Looking for a rock star Marketing Project Manager to join our team!!
Do you believe that the role of a Marketing Project Manager is more than just updating schedules??
We do!! That’s why we’re looking for a truly exceptional individual that will be responsible for supporting our marketing department in managing multiple, simultaneous projects that are critical to our business operations and growth.
If you believe that too, then you just might be right for our team!
LinkedSelling is a fast-growing business consulting firm that has grown by roughly 300% every single year we have been in business and was named #252 on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private U.S. companies.
We’re looking to hire an A player, a superstar, a true go-getter that does not need to be micromanaged for the Marketing Project Manager position. This individual will have a strong aptitude in organization and project management as well as have those intangibles that make you stick out from the pack. You must understand (and love) detailed project management and can prove you’ve got a track record of doing so.
Most important to us, above and beyond anything else, is whether you are a fit for our culture. So, even if you feel that you might not have quite as much experience as some others, we welcome you to apply. Culture fit is #1, and along with that, a high integrity and a results-focused attitude are key.
What kind of person we are looking for
- You are a machine when it comes to organization, creating plans, thinking ahead and juggling a full plate of projects while managing multiple people…all while staying focused.
- You are excellent at creating project plans, developing, executing and passing on systems and have a passion and skill for bringing the right team together to assist you with delivering on each project. You’ll also be skilled in thinking outside of the box when it comes to problem-solving.
- Attention to detail is crucial along with having an understanding of how online marketing works. This includes lead magnets, opt-in pages, sales pages, email marketing processes, webinars, Facebook marketing, etc. If any of those phrases are brand new to you, this is probably not the position for you.
- You’ll be responsible for each project from start to finish and managing everything in between. You’ll be working very closely with our Marketing Director on the conception of projects before it’s turned over to you to do what needs to be done to make them happen on time and within budget (that means you’ll need to know your way around a spreadsheet).
- We have high expectations for the person that joins our team as Marketing Project Manager. If you’re the right person for the job, then this will excite and motivate you!
What You’ll Be Doing Exactly
- You are the heartbeat of every project. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that each aspect of the project gets completed including the marketing, technology, logistics, etc.
- Managing a team is a large part of this role. You’ll know where to find the people needed, but most importantly, you’ll know how to communicate effectively with team members and contractors to get the job done while ensuring they are fulfilled and enjoying their work.
- You will be the go-to person on any questions related to the project. Team members include admin, customer service, web designers/developers, copywriters, graphic designers, marketing team members, videographers, etc.
- Ability to create budgets and stay on top of expenses during the project period.
- You will be the leader of each project – meaning you’ll be evaluating where the project is at (tasks and budgets), who needs to do what and what needs to take priority. It’s your responsibility to gather status updates from each team member involved in the project to foresee any future challenges and create plans around them.
- Knowing the project inside out is a must as you will be responsible for triple checking and testing every part of the project before, during and post project. An example is checking on the setup of webinar registration pages, sales pages, email marketing funnels, etc. and checking if work has or has not been done by the team to a high standard.
- You will be creating progress reports and meeting regularly with our Marketing Director to make sure things are moving forward and to help remove any roadblocks in your way.
Marketing Project Manager Must Haves
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Operate in a fast moving environment and adhering to deadlines while producing high quality work each and every time.
- Be able to work autonomously and stay focused on the job at hand.
- Understand the big picture of each project and the company, but also be able to drill deep into each project to establish what needs to be done and when.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Ability to handle, direct and provide straight-forward feedback.
- Technology savvy with the ability to jump into any software system and figure it out.
- Be a problem solver and think ahead to ensure any challenges don’t greatly impact project progress or outcomes.
This is a full-time position so the time investment will typically be 40 hours per week and you’ll be working roughly within the hours of 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
That said, this is not for someone who lives for the weekends and dreads Monday morning going back to “work.” We’re a mission-driven company who, at the core, are about changing the lives and businesses of everyone who comes into contact with our company. Sometimes you might have to work late, sometimes you may have to work a Saturday, but at the same time….sometimes you’ll get the afternoon off, and you’ll have the flexibility to structure your life the way you see fit. We have a very open and flexible time off policy. But when we have a big project and work needs to get done, then we’re all hands on deck.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Negotiable, depending on experience.
- Vacation, holiday, and personal time.
- Health Insurance available after 60 days of employment
This position is virtual, meaning you do not need to report into the office and can work from wherever you want… so long as you have a quiet space, a reliable phone and internet service. (U.S. Residents Only)
Working at LinkedSelling is demanding, but also very fun and very rewarding. It’s definitely hard work, but if you put in the effort and do a great job, there will be lots to learn and a lot of room for you to grow with us.